Aiming for progress, not perfection.

"...being confident of this, that He who began a good work in you
will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus."
Philippians 1:6

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Grown-up bathing suit.

I asked a question on Facebook yesterday about whether dropping serious cash ($90, in this case) was worth it for a bathing suit you love. The answer was almost unanimously, "yes!" Since the days of anything looking good are (long) gone, I decided to agree with my Facebook comrades. I splurged on this beauty from ModCloth last night. There are literally hundreds and hundreds of positive reviews on these suits (there are several colors/prints) on the site, with the only consistent complaint being that they run small. With that in mind, I ordered up, and I'm excited to see if I love it as much as everyone else. How cute is the retro styling in green gingham, really?! I have a few specifically appointed occasions that I'm going to need suit this summer, and I've been wanting to take the kids to the pool. If this baby lives up to the hype, we may just have to go every day!

No comments: