Aiming for progress, not perfection.

"...being confident of this, that He who began a good work in you
will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus."
Philippians 1:6

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

garage sale price dots.

i'm gonna be green.

pink and yellow are available.

we have orange, but there are not any pre-printed prices on orange. if you can deal with that, orange is yours.

claim a color while they last.

and remember, dropping off your things is totally OK. if you don't plan to stay, be sure to let me know if you're wanting the money from them so i can mark them accordingly.

angela -- i have a's clothes set aside. let me know when you want me to bring them to you or if you want to come pick them up. if you wanna come here and look through, then you can leave the ones you don't want for the garage sale.

2 comments:

Meems said...

I'll be pink. Also I'll be coming by to help tomorrow morning. Should I bring all of my garage sale stuff then? Just checking.

crys said...

i'll take yellow.