Aiming for progress, not perfection.

"...being confident of this, that He who began a good work in you
will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus."
Philippians 1:6

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

bathroom wall art for $2.97.

i mentioned the fact that my hall bath seems to be decorating itself in the past week or so.

here's the latest addition. the two mirrors were gold leaf as was the "H," and the frame was a dusty blue color. everything but the "H" was in the garage sale pile until i got this bug.

if you can't tell in the pictures, the walls are pale blue and the wall decor is bright, cherry red.

that's a can of spray paint from wal-mart for $2.97, folks. no menos, no mas.

thoughts?


5 comments:

Wendy said...

So why an "H"? I'm just kidding. Looks great!

Meems said...

You are reminding me of myself. My whole house is decorated in refurbished garage sale or thrift store finds.

Cute.

Anonymous said...

Very cute idea...so inventive! Love it Seph! Oh and love the colors too!

Missy said...

I like it!

crys said...

lovin' it!
i wish i were more creative!