Aiming for progress, not perfection.

"...being confident of this, that He who began a good work in you
will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus."
Philippians 1:6

Thursday, August 16, 2012

On how I turned the chemistry storage room into my classroom in one afternoon.

That's right. This morning, this room held cases for chemistry chemical storage, and all of my stuff was either at home or across the campus in my old portable. In a whirlwind of activity, in order to be ready for tonight's high school orientation, this miracle took place. I'm teaching speech, yearbook and journalism this year. I'm excited to get started. Go Eagles!

6 comments:

Wendy said...

Love it! I love all your encouraging quotes. Perfect!

Unknown said...

It looks great!

Natalie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Natalie said...

I'm SO SO SO SO glad you are still teaching. Yay J-teachers!

Tricia and Anthony said...

Awesome! I would SO love to be one of your students! Have a great year!

Christie Zimmer said...

Love all the bright colours and encouraging words! Best wishes for a fantastic year. :)