Aiming for progress, not perfection.

"...being confident of this, that He who began a good work in you
will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus."
Philippians 1:6

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

old school.

modern children do not know about the greatness that is the muppets the way we did when we were kids. not yet anyway. there is a muppet movie coming out soon, i believe. perhaps then our little ones will be enlightened. and perhaps then i will buy this amazingly awesome poster and hang it in someone's room. probably mine.


(oh, my heart.)

1 comment:

La said...

I've always LOVED The Rainbow Connection. I used to have the piano music for it when I was in school. Funny how a frog singing about a rainbow can be so pretty...

My kids do actually know about the Muppets. The movies are always great. We even have an old Muppet Babies cartoon video that they really love. Marvelous Muppets.....