Aiming for progress, not perfection.

"...being confident of this, that He who began a good work in you
will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus."
Philippians 1:6

Thursday, December 23, 2010

christmas decor.

i have quite the backlog of pictures from the past week or so. therefore, for your viewing pleasure, i will be posting a myriad of things over the two or three days.

first up, decor.

enjoy.

once again, my fabulous tree.

vintage christmas tree skirt. it belonged to landon's granna.

stockings. all handmade by various grandmas.

close-up of my stocking. love that rosy-cheeked santa.

tartan plaid chip board sign from target.

mercury-glass-looking thingy i bought for 90% off after christmas last year.

stocking hangers and a garland that matches my tree.

hand-painted mr. and mrs. clause music box.
painted for me by my grandmother, dated 1984.

christmas wrap.
houndstooth + plaid + bright-colored tags = lovely.

No comments: