Aiming for progress, not perfection.

"...being confident of this, that He who began a good work in you
will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus."
Philippians 1:6

Friday, April 03, 2009

mama's girl.


i knew grayson would miss me. at least, i knew he would miss parts of me. what i didn't realize is how much ellie would miss me. she runs to the door squealing when i get home. she's fussy most of the night unless i'm holding her. "maaah-mee hold-a yooouu!" we tickle and giggle and play and give kisses. my heart isn't sure whether to be warmed or to be broken. conflicted doesn't begin to describe it. all i know for sure is i'm full of overflowing love for my sweet e claire.

(does it mean something that i had to edit the black out from under my eyes in this photo? not sure it helped much...)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

my girls are so beautiful.