- to figure out and stick to, for the love of all that is holy, a method of home cleaning and upkeep.
- to run my vertical blinds through a really big, violent shredder. vertical blinds should be illegal.
- God's will for the teaching situation in the fall.
- God to quickly reveal His will for the teaching situation in the fall. please.
- to kiss my husband for offering to go to the grocery store friday night so i didn't have to go tonight. sunday nights at heb are madness.
- to kiss my husband again for actually going even after he saw the list i made.
- to keep the menu plan that i have for this week. you know, since my husband bought all the groceries.
- to take 12 baths a day with soap from sun basil garden. peony is my current bar. mmm.
- to figure out a way to teleport to ballinger.
- to do a happy dance because i put on (and fit into!) a size 6...SIX!!!...while shopping yesterday.
- to rewind lunch today and not eat so much bread and pasta.
- to fast forward to the upcoming 4.5-day weekend. woohoo!
- to cry because i have thrush again.
- to go flea market/garage sale/antiquing and find treasures. (got any donations, gramma?)
- to be able to assemble those treasures into something that resembles this. seriously so cool. i think this house looks a lot like ours. same time period. i love how she's made it cool without gutting it. she's highlighted the out-of-date stuff and somehow made it look up-to-date. genius!
- to quit stalling and dive into developing an organization system for my big corner bookshelf that i've moved to the kitchen. i bought a bunch of baskets (with..very important..lids) half off at hobby lobby. i think it'll look really good when i just do it.
- to believe that they studied.
- to designate one day this weekend to working in the yard. the grass needs cut (ahem, dh?) and my empty pots are begging for colorful annuals.
- to remember to take our overflowing change jar to coinstar.
- to keep my kids from getting so stinkin big. i think we're about to start buying 3t clothes for ellie.
- to hang out with friends more. like we did saturday night. dinner at jerry and crystal's was glorious.
- to believe the test i'm taking next month is as easy angela says. she's smart, so..
- to see my stinkin nephew! or at least his mama's belly where he's hangin out these days.
- to see some serious-as-a-heart-attack prayer requests answered for several family members.
- to figure out how it's possible to be so incredibly blessed and stressed and busy and joyful and apprehensive and thankful and excited and worried all at one time.
"...being confident of this, that He who began a good work in you
will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus."