Aiming for progress, not perfection.

"...being confident of this, that He who began a good work in you
will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus."
Philippians 1:6

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

fruits of blog surfing.

there are some benefits to postponing the shower and surfing the blogs while eating pretzels and drinking diet coke. i'm not sure if i'm just sleep-deprived, but i just cried through this entire video.

i think it just makes the world seem smaller and is a reminder that we're all made to dance.

despite many, sometimes-difficult-to-take differences, we're all made to dance.

3 comments:

kj said...

i almost thought you were silly. almost. then, at 2 minutes 34 seconds, i couldn't stop myself from crying. wow.

cls said...

Oh yes, the Matt video. It made me cry, too.

Congratulations on the kiddo, by the way :)

Dewey Hafta Academy said...

That was really neat! Thanks for posting it.

Since you posted on the topic of blog surfing, I will come clean and tell you that I've lurked for several months now and that I really enjoy your blog. (My husband pastors in Grape Creek, but we've only met a couple of times, so you still might not realize exactly who I am (I apologize if I'm coming across as a total stalker).)

Congratulations on your beautiful new baby boy. I know you all are just thrilled.