Aiming for progress, not perfection.

"...being confident of this, that He who began a good work in you
will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus."
Philippians 1:6

Sunday, June 15, 2008

painting.

for those of you who are wonderful enough to think it'd be fun to help, i believe the painting process at the henry abode will begin tuesday morning. there is some taping and possible spackling (i have no idea if that's even a word) and priming to do. keep that in mind when you're making your plans. you may want to show up later for the fun, colorful part. it's up to you.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

I really do enjoy painting, but not with an one and two year old that would have to come, too if I were to help.

Meems said...

I am unsure as to the duration of my stay, but I will be there! Sounds fun.