Aiming for progress, not perfection.

"...being confident of this, that He who began a good work in you
will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus."
Philippians 1:6

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

dreams.

i asked the Lord to give me a dream about whether my baby is a boy or a girl on saturday night. that night, my only dreams were that i missed the sonogram altogether. i was in a complete panic.

i didn't ask for it last time, but i had a dream you can read about here.

for the longest time i thought it was a boy when i was pregnant with ellie. but then about two weeks before it was time to find out, i changed my mind. then i had that dream.

lucky coincidence? i'm sure i don't know.

i've always thought it was a boy this time, though i haven't said much for fear of being confused by wishful thinking.

last night, i dreamed a baby boy was born. it wasn't my baby boy in the dream, but it was a baby boy. it was almost like a vision inside a dream. in the dream, i wanted the Lord to give me a dream. i was pregnant. i remember thinking in the dream, "this is how He's showing me. 'right, Lord? this baby boy is a sign that mine will be a boy too.'"

i was convinced of it in the dream.

not to sure how i feel about it now.

guess we WON'T know for sure for another 20 weeks...

No comments: