Aiming for progress, not perfection.

"...being confident of this, that He who began a good work in you
will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus."
Philippians 1:6

Saturday, December 15, 2007

a happy husband at dinner time. what could be better?

it's small victory time again...

tonight i made popcorn shrimp (as in frozen, throw it on a cookie sheet in the oven for 12 minutes), steamed broccoli with melted butter, salt and pepper and buttered toast.

sounds low-cal, huh?

even if it isn't, it feels SO good to eat at home, and landon was just totally thrilled. he loves broccoli, and apparently i nailed the steamage. he loved it so much, he stole my last piece. silly man.

so.. celebrating. he just left to get some drinks at the store, and he kissed me like he'd just fallen in love with me all over again before he walked out the door.

i need to cook broccoli more often! :)

3 comments:

Meems said...

awww. I just by the kind you steam in the microwave in a bag. It always comes out so good. Maybe, you can teach me the real way.

Meems said...

Buy. I just buy...

beautiful chaos said...

Ewwwww..... Boys have Cooties!

:}


(That really is sweet.)