- i have a super great vacuum.
- i felt like i had a real friend here when angela called today to talk about the baby shower.
- david and delana have literally saved our lives.
- i miss my mommy.
- landon is in dallas. speaking of lonely. oh! and he's at the mavs/spurs game. ej just "happened" to buy them nosebleed seats. lonely and jealous. bad combo.
- ellie has her nine-month photos at great expectations tomorrow. she is the most beautiful baby on the planet. sorry. maybe i'm just a teensy bit biased.
- i'm sort of surpressing a sadness i'm having. i have to have a job. no questions asked. for some reason i was dreaming that i'd get to stay home with ellie when i got here. it's just an impossibility. i've been masking my sadness about that reality with my excitement about the possibility of the asu job. it's like i'm manic lately. super happy and super sad at the same time.
- i'd bake more if i didn't have a job.
- i'm really afraid of when ellie starts to walk. i think she's just gonna run. i could use the exercise.
- i wish i looked like kirsten dunst on spider man III. i want to have that effortless, cool, new york, i-can-wear-tunics-and-not-look-like-a-tent kind of look. waifish, i suppose. for clarification, there is no possible way i could be waifish. ever. even if i did lose the 30 pounds i need to lose.
- i want new sheets. some from company store, please.
- i have never had allergies. until now. owie.
- heb was insane today. i had to go to get paper towels, butter and heb diet cola. there were a million people there, at least.
- my kid has stopped getting tired at 8:30 or 9. it's 10:19, and she is still crawling around delana's living room like a mad woman. what the heck?
- um... the end.
Aiming for progress, not perfection.
"...being confident of this, that He who began a good work in you
will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus."