Aiming for progress, not perfection.

"...being confident of this, that He who began a good work in you
will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus."
Philippians 1:6

Sunday, October 21, 2007

tagged.

seven things you never knew about me and now wish you didn't.

1.) i have a birthmark over my right eye. one time when i was a kid, i heard my mom saying something to my dad about how she could "just cover it with makeup if it bothers her when she's older." it was a really long time until i realized she wasn't talking about blue eyeshadow.

2.) sometimes when i'm making chocolate chip cookies, i stuff myself with the mixture of butter and sugar after it's been whipped up real good. there has been more than one ocassion when the cookies have come out a little weird. i'm sure it was because i jacked up the ingredient ratio.

3.) i wish i could still go to the club to dance like i did in college. i love to dance.

4.) being a pastor's wife scares me. i'm afraid i tricked landon into thinking i can do it.

5.) i love post-it notes. all shapes, sizes and colors. my current obsession is the mini cube stacks in multi colors. i use them to do my budget. (i wrote this before i read kj's, promise. i actually wrote this last night...before i had been tagged. i was thinking ahead.)

6.) i cry when i go to mardel or any other christian book store. i did it earlier this week. i just walked around and cried.

7.) i've only been to two funerals in my life. one for a marine i never knew and the other for pastor gerald's sister.

i tag adam!

1 comment:

kj said...

the cookie dough thing is so fun! in fact, i wish i had some right now!

post it notes are so amazing...we were so meant to be sisters!