Aiming for progress, not perfection.

"...being confident of this, that He who began a good work in you
will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus."
Philippians 1:6

Monday, June 04, 2007

does it get worse?

the weekend was non-stop. i worked for a lot of it, and when i wasn't working, i had some church and/or social engagment.

i woke up this morning at 6:30 to keep working.

i have a meeting tonight and tomorrow night.

my mom is having surgery thursday (PRAY) so i'm trying to get everything done by wednesday in order to have that day available.

and to top it off?

i have a dentist appointment today at 2.

not just a cleaning either. fillings.

ugh.

2 comments:

Molly said...

I am SO avoiding the whole dentist issue. I know I have probably about 2 cavities since I last went *cough, cough* Dec. '02.

La said...

I pray everything goes perfectly in the name of Jesus. Will you be sure to give an update through your blog at some point?