Aiming for progress, not perfection.

"...being confident of this, that He who began a good work in you
will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus."
Philippians 1:6

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

holiday to-do list.


here's what we're looking at with six days to go. are you surprised i haven't blogged since last thurday? well, actually, you probably haven't even checked because you have a list that looks just like this.

*return silver leaves to michael's
*exchange ikea frames that are the wrong size
*buy bed frame from ikea
*figure out a hostess gift for my aunt when we have christmas there
*make a different aunt's christmas present
*pick up my dad's christmas present
*buy fabric and buttons i need to make my gramma's present
*make my gramma's christmas present
*make michael's christmas present
*make the rest of the christmas presents for my friends; hand them out
*wrap gifts - i think there are five or eight left to wrap
*buy egg nog
*go to the grocery store
*come up with some more cheap stocking stuffers for landon
*clean the apartment so my in-laws have a clean shower and a place to lay the blow-up mattress when they arrive the day after christmas
*figure out what to buy scott for his birthday - it's on christmas
*figure out what to buy matthew for his birthday - it's on the 28th
*exchange my pottery barn cake plate that broke for no apparent reason
*write poetry for piland/gump/labonville family christmas presents
*unpack the few boxes that are left in my bedroom before company arrives
*unpack the few boxes that are left in my bathroom before company arrives
*clear the patio so people are not confused about whether we are having a garage sale before company arrives
*organize the pantry or else my mother-in-law will not know what she needs to buy for our christmas dinner because you can't see what i already have
*laundry

mmm... that's all i can think of right now.

merry christmas.

No comments: