Aiming for progress, not perfection.

"...being confident of this, that He who began a good work in you
will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus."
Philippians 1:6

Sunday, August 27, 2006

i felt the baby move! (i think...)

it was this really light, fluttery, bubbling feeling about an inch or two below my belly button - inside, of course. it's what everyone who's had a baby has described to me as far as the first time feeling the baby.

it happened as i was on my way down to the field after the game. it happened twice. real quick, almost before i knew it. i wished it would happen again so i could make sure.

i also wish i would've been with landon instead of crammed into the press elevator, sweating.

i just had to smile to myself and touch back. i wonder if he (she?) felt me.

it was really cool, i must say.

i can't wait until it happens again.

i love you, baby. do you know?

No comments: