Aiming for progress, not perfection.

"...being confident of this, that He who began a good work in you
will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus."
Philippians 1:6

Thursday, March 02, 2006

partyin at the palomar.


this is me, jay and tiffany at a party our company had at the palomar office last wednesday. our advertising department recently launched a section called "homes and estates" and it was a party to celebrate the launch and try to get new advertisers for the next one. the editoral peeps (me and tiffany) and the art department peeps (jay) were invited for a more well-rounded presence of our whole paper. it was good times. and this picture successfully combats the bad-hair picture from a couple of posts ago. and enforces the truth that fat people (me) should always wear black. doesn't jay looked thrilled to be here? funny guy.

2 comments:

Ballentine said...

"fat people (me)"... Now, that is not very condusive to the Dove Self-Esteem fund! (remember me from D and Nat's blog) You're beautiful!!!

Molly said...

If you are fat, I am morbidly obese. Now shut up! You are absolutely gorgeous daaaarling.