Aiming for progress, not perfection.

"...being confident of this, that He who began a good work in you
will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus."
Philippians 1:6

Sunday, March 26, 2006

for clarification.

in an earlier post about my weight loss journey, i threw out the number "10."

i was referring to my quest to think of weight loss as a long-term project, not something to be judged week-by-week. i said, "here's hoping that over a 10-month period, odds are i can come out on top if i just work at it."

it's funny because i thought twice about saying 10 months. there really is no meaning in the 10 months. it was just a longer period of time than one week, and it's what i came up with off the top of my head.

i am planning on making my new eating habits and weight loss (and then maintenence) a life-long priority. not just something for 10 months. nothing is happening in 10 months. it's totally random.

so...for those of you rooting for me and concerned that my vision is short-sighted, i assure you, i'm looking beyond 10 months.

and don't worry. i don't think you're a stalker.

No comments: