Aiming for progress, not perfection.

"...being confident of this, that He who began a good work in you
will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus."
Philippians 1:6

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Blanks.

Hi. I need to write. I need to carve out time to write and to express and to put words down in blank white space. I need to continue pounding out the story of a huge life change pushing 10 months ago. I need to write about sitting under a thick fog for a lot of months. I need to write about my lovely house and how it's changing. I need to write about Hope Spoken. I need to write about how I had the wherewithal to order orange and lemon cupcakes for a special event coming up. I need to write. If you happen to read this, will you pray for me? I want to write so badly. I need Jesus to help me prioritize and organize. I am climbing back out of my cloudy place, and I have joy and hope and excitement. But I need putting back together. I need clarity for the next step.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

My dear, wonderful, amazing friend, I will pray!! As you pray for me I will pray for you. I love reading your words and feeling as though I am right in the midst of your story. Looking forward to reading your words soon:)

Unknown said...

Hey write more please!
Why you end it up? You can checkout this links, you may find tips and help with your writing issues http://mypaperhelper !

abo-bder said...


شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض