Aiming for progress, not perfection.

"...being confident of this, that He who began a good work in you
will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus."
Philippians 1:6

Thursday, December 29, 2011

on gifts from the christmas list. sorta.

my mom doesn't do gift lists. she doesn't like baby registries, and apparently she doesn't really like christmas lists. it's too easy, and i think she likes the challenge of finding something the recipient didn't even know she wanted but will totally adore.

i had a nut chopper on my wish list for christmas. it was a lovely number, picked out from williams-sonoma.

i got a nut chopper alright. from my mom. big surprise: it is not the one from my list. it's a fabulously fabulous retro, hand-crank nut chopper. it works like a charm, and i sorta just want to stare at it all day.

i like it way better than the one on my list.










No comments: