with all that excitement, june is going to be total madness.
right now, i'm still in san antonio at kylah's house. she's gone to work and everyone else is sleeping. as soon as delana and grayson are up and ready, we'll be heading home.
when i get home, the craziness begins.
- june 1, 2 & 3 -- work with rhonda on my dress for laura's wedding (yes, we're sewing it); finalize details for laura's bridal shower
- june 4 -- drive to dallas for laura's shower; dinner with natalie and (hopefully!) molly
- june 6 -- laura's shower
- june 7 through 12 -- district council in waxahachie
- june 13 -- laura's lingerie and bachelorette party
- june 14 -- drive home to san angelo
- june 15 through 19 -- finalize details for kylah's baby shower in san angelo
- june 20 -- kylah's shower
- june 22, 23, 24 -- to san antonio for curriculm workshops
- june 24 -- drive from san antonio to dallas for laura's wedding
- june 26 -- laura's rehearsal dinner
- june 27 -- laura's wedding and travis' 18th birthday
- june 28 -- family fling in granbury
oh, my goodness. i think that's the first time i've written all of that down in one place. maybe that was a bad idea... just the packing organization and forethough that this schedule is going to take is pretty scary.
i need to go back to bed!