- i was stressed about school. then i took my first test and got a 96. it'll be OK.
- i took a nap while all three kids were (miraculously) sleeping at once. i closed my eyes, opened them and 40 minutes had passed.
- i started weight watchers. nursing gets you lots of points. i stayed within mine.
- i burned my patchouli candle all day.
- i had a headache for 6 hours.
- i never showered.
- i worked on cass's etsy order, but still didn't finish. tomorrow! for sure!
- i was hot. and then i was cold.
- i washed a load of jeans.
- i did not dry a load of jeans.
- i cried when i told landon about what i learned during my quiet time.
- i laughed at ellie doing "all fall down!" in her crib.
- i nursed gray. 1 million times.
- i smiled at gray. 1 million times.
- i got a text from jeanette asking for my address. i hope it's cause she's sending a shower invite.
- i tempted kylah with cauliflower poppers.
- i texted delana a lot. i think she was annoyed.
- i got a super cute skirt for ellie from ginger louise.
- i got my order from lovely lolli with a surprise baby girl bracelet for ellie. LOVE THEM!
- i got an invitation to greg and becky's 40th wedding anniversary.
- i made REALLY good dinner. the fresh steamed green beans were the best.
- i made sopapilla cheesecake for the chapter 1 dinner. i only licked the bowl twice. and they were small licks.
Aiming for progress, not perfection.
"...being confident of this, that He who began a good work in you
will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus."