Aiming for progress, not perfection.

"...being confident of this, that He who began a good work in you
will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus."
Philippians 1:6

Thursday, January 15, 2009

boden would be it.

have you ever played the game of, "if money were no object, and you had to shop at one clothing store for the rest of your life, what would it be?"

no?

i have.

and if i ever find myself in such a position, boden would be it.




bonus: not only could i shop for myself there forever, i could also shop for my husband and my children.

so lovely. sigh.

3 comments:

marme said...

and those all look like you.

La said...

Love that brand! I scored some great stuff for my girls from a second hand shop here in town. Yea resale stores! =)

ree said...

Cute stuff!!!