Aiming for progress, not perfection.

"...being confident of this, that He who began a good work in you
will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus."
Philippians 1:6

Monday, December 29, 2008

out.

i have many things to post about including christmas -- all 4 or 5 of them so far -- and my AMAZING presents, etsy greatness and cowboys heartbreak. but we are in dallas right now, and i'm super sleepy. plus, landon is waiting patiently to check his email. so.. you'll have to wait.

hope everyone is enjoying their holidays!!

1 comment:

cls said...

Lol. Not sure how much exercise constitutes 500 calories. I'm sure it's a lot. I'm thinking more anaerobic workouts will get the calorie count up there a lot faster than working the eliptical or something like that.

I plan on doing a lot of crossfit workouts (see crossfit.com) because those are killer, they're fast, and they keep your heartrate up the WHOLE TIME (i.e. you burn way more calories in a lot less time). I am not a treadmill/eliptical person. I'm all about getting it over with as soon as possible.

If you want to join in on our conquest, just let me know and I'll add ya. It will be fun having two accountability partners.

Meredith is probably going to buy a calorie/heart rate watch, too. I think that's the easiest way to keep track. Ya know, if you have one laying around somewhere. Ha!

Think about it... :)