Aiming for progress, not perfection.

"...being confident of this, that He who began a good work in you
will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus."
Philippians 1:6

Thursday, October 09, 2008

a shout out to grandmother!

my dad just informed me that my grandmother has just purchased her first computer! he forwarded these pictures that she sent him:

here she is at the blessed machine. looking lovely!

and here is her front door decoration. my grandmother is one of the most talented people i know. she paints the most beautiful cards that she sends us for special occasions. they are some of my most treasured possessions. she and my granddaddy live in north carolina, and it's been far too long since i've seen them. i truly wish we lived closer so maybe some of her wonderful creativity and hospitality could rub off on me!

i love you, grandmother!

2 comments:

The Mrs. Long said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Mrs. Long said...

Does this mean that they are going to have an e-mail address?!? That would be wicked cool!!!

P.S. I deleted my last comment because I spelled like every word wrong... Maybe because it is 4:30 AM who knows! I love you!!!