Aiming for progress, not perfection.

"...being confident of this, that He who began a good work in you
will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus."
Philippians 1:6

Saturday, August 16, 2008

blah.

  • i have some allergy/cold issue. dripping nose, sneezing, junk running down my throat and a sinus headache.
  • ellie has an ear infection.
  • i cleaned the stone family building the past two days and am paying for it now.
  • grayson spits up at least three times after every feeding. sometimes as many as six times. it frustrates me and my sore parts to nurse him so often when it appears he's spitting up the majority of what it's pretty painful to get out. he also has a stuffy nose, which makes it hard for him to nurse. i'm not sure if the nose issue is because of flowing milk/spit up that ends up coming out his nose or because he's sick too.

4 comments:

Missy said...

I hope y'all all feel better soon. and hopefully gray isnt sick!

La said...

You are still going to Sunday School in the morning, aren't you??? =) Hope everyone gets well very, very soon.

A's Rich Life said...

:( poor baby. He's too new to be sick! Be aware of RSV at his age.

Sara_Smiles said...

I hope you feel better soon... Gray, too. What time would you like dinner on Monday? I'm thinking about changing my original idea on food. Call me or text me, okay?