- picking paint for gray's room is 1,100 times harder than it was for ellie's. why?
- i just discovered i can text message my email from my phone. super cool for when i have ideas i want to explore online, but always forget before i can get back to the computer. i can text myself from my phone!
- not many people update their blogs between the hours of 11 p.m. and 1:30 a.m.
- why can't i be motivated to do laundry or clean the house or something else productive when i can't sleep?
- instead, cool mom picks is apparently a way better use of my time. i could read all night and never run out of material.
- speaking of, kylah bought me this super cool baby book for grayson that i just happened to find out was reviewed on cmp in march. i can't wait to use it.
- i'm going to make one of these. cause i can do it for way less than $30 plus shipping. unfortunately, it won't include those super cute clips. dang. i think i've actually seen the clips at target, however. not the one in san angelo of course. that would be too cool of them.
- i can't make this. i want one for ellie really bad.
- i just read the phrase, "heed the genius." i want to use that sometime.
- gray's trying to bust out.
- guess i'll go try the bed again..
Aiming for progress, not perfection.
"...being confident of this, that He who began a good work in you
will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus."
Wednesday, July 09, 2008
thoughts from a pregnant insomniac.
start time: 1:16 a.m.