- it seems i have never, in my adult life, lived somewhere that heating and cooling was evenly distributed. this house is no exception. what the heck? it was 14-below in my bathroom this morning. there is no vent. only one of those super scary old wall gas heater thingymabobbers.
- in the past three days i have given myself two amazingly impressive bruises. one is on my right arm where i walked into this huge metal stick poking out of a pickup truck bed in the walmart parking lot. jerk. the other is on the top of my right foot where i attempted to soften the landing of a heavy glass lid that was cascading its way to my hard kitchen floor while my baby was asleep earlier this afternoon. oh, the sacrifice.
- decorating for christmas is becoming more and more expensive. and more and more fun!
- i keep my the vertical blinds to my backyard closed at all times. i think my backyard is horrendously ugly.
- yesterday i was singing christmas carols to ellie. she only likes the fast ones. no 'silent night' or 'have yourself a merry little christmas' for this girl. she does, however, love 'deck the halls.' so much so that during the 'fa la la la la la' part, she put her hands and feet on the ground with her butt up in the air and shook it rap-guy's-girlfriend style. like, for a long time! should i be worried?
- if anyone saw me at home alone with my kid, they'd think i was clinically insane. even landon.
- i burst into tears while watching ellie's ge slideshow (see link below) and cried the whole time.
- i love the little scrunchy sound of ellie chewing cherrios.
- i just made envelopes out of a paper source catalogue. the paper is super thick and cool, but is it any question...
- i need a job!
Aiming for progress, not perfection.
"...being confident of this, that He who began a good work in you
will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus."