Aiming for progress, not perfection.

"...being confident of this, that He who began a good work in you
will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus."
Philippians 1:6

Friday, October 26, 2007

the moment you wake up, before you put on your makeup, say a little prayer for us.


today we start a 60 mile journey. a 60 mile journey that will save lives, methodically beating down the devil's tool that is breast cancer. it will be hard. we will cry. we will laugh. we will be different in the end.

prayer for safety and for sucess.

and get excited for a post that recaps this most incredible journey.

(www.the3day.org for more information.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will be praying for you all....oh and by the way I sat aside money for you for your walk and never sent it...ok so I'm a big procrastinator...can I still send it or have you already turned in your money? Love you hope all goes well...I know you will be blessed.

beautiful chaos said...

Oh wow! I will be praying. What a powerful thing you're doing!