Aiming for progress, not perfection.

"...being confident of this, that He who began a good work in you
will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus."
Philippians 1:6

Friday, August 17, 2007

the ever-perfect Answer to my sadness.

"no, i cannot count the ways that You have made my life so blessed.
all i know is that You came and made beauty of my mess.

no, i cannot count the ways that You have made my life so blessed.
all i know is that You came and made beauty of meeeeeeeeeeeessssssssss!

and You MAKE ME HAPPY!"

(sing this song LOUD while making cookies, and tell me you don't start to feel better.)

1 comment:

La said...

I'm not sure, but I think what would make me even happier is to make those oatmeal chocolate chip cookies from Pillsbury - then I get the great yummy cookies without all the work and mess. Yes, that's pure happiness right there.....