Aiming for progress, not perfection.

"...being confident of this, that He who began a good work in you
will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus."
Philippians 1:6

Sunday, June 10, 2007

for the people who needed the last post, this one will help as well.

I'll bless you and multiply your family, keeping My covenant of love with you. don't let anxiety steal your joy; rather, tell Me about your worries and needs and thank Me in advance. as you pray, you'll find that My incomparable peace overshadows all of your problems and insecurities. always be content with what you have, knowing I'll never leave or abandon you. I'll supply everything you need, according to My endless riches in glory.

faithfully providing,

your Prince of Peace

-from deuteronomy 7:12-13, john 16:33, philippians 4:6-7, hebrews 13:5 and philippians 4:19

No comments: