- ellie just calmed after about an hour of unexplained, inconsolable crying.
- landon is ministering to a family friend on the phone. she's got a lot on her plate, and he is quoting scripture and encouraging her with the grace and humility of a true man of God. he is such a wonderful pastor.
- doc is eye-balling my macaroni.
- i just got done at a super boring pisd school board meeting.
- our apartment is hot. the people at the apartment said they checked it, and it's fine. it's not.
- the pregame show for the jazz/golden state game is playing.
- there is folded laundry all over the living room because my lovely husband did the laundry yesterday. the clothes haven't quite made their way to the dresser and closet yet. hmm...
- i'm amazed at the outpouring of support i've received after sending out my 3-day donation letter. the phone calls, emails, donations and in-person words of encouragment have been truly overwhelming.
- i miss david, delana, kylah and michael.
- my plants are thirsty.
- doc is still eyeing the macaroni.
- landon is still ministering.
- ellie is finally asleep.
Aiming for progress, not perfection.
"...being confident of this, that He who began a good work in you
will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus."