Aiming for progress, not perfection.

"...being confident of this, that He who began a good work in you
will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus."
Philippians 1:6

Sunday, May 13, 2007

happy lots of things!

God has blessed the world with a truly beautiful mother's day. look outside! He loves us so much. it is evident by the sun that shines to light our lives and warm our skin. it is evident in my daughter's coos as she swings. it is evident in the sweet kisses and the rousing rendition of "happy mom's day to you!" i woke up to this morning. it is evident in my darling puppy who is racing around the house, just happy to be alive.

thank you, Lord, for such a wonderful existence. and to think that we have not even a fraction of the knowledge of how wonderful it will be when we are with You forever.

look forward to fun pictures of my mother's day present, what ellie looks like when she's calling me from her crib in the morning. and a celebratory post for ellie's three-month birthday. she's three months today!

"in Christ alone my hope is found. He is my light, my strength, my soul."

PRAISE BE TO THE MOST HIGH KING!

No comments: