Aiming for progress, not perfection.

"...being confident of this, that He who began a good work in you
will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus."
Philippians 1:6

Monday, May 14, 2007

happy first mother's day to me!

my mother's day was awesome. i woke up to landon singing "happy mom's day to you" to the tune of happy birthday. then he brought me my present. i had no clue what it was, and, to be honest, i was expecting an ipod. i'd mentioned to him before that i wanted a printer, but i didn't figure he remembered. he's so sweet. after church we went to yummy lunch at rockfish. when i came home there was a really nice card from kayci on the door. then i went to get my nails done, bought some new makeup from origins (the cranberry fizz lipstick with wildflower gloss is so super great), bought new flat black shoes (adorable) and then ellie and i watched daddy play basketball. it was a great day.

digging in.

pre-opening with my sweet card.

it's a color printer, a scanner AND a copier! and i can hook my camera or cell phone up directly to print pictures. very cool.

my close up...

this is what ellie was doing during her mommy's first mother's day morning. not for long...

No comments: