Aiming for progress, not perfection.

"...being confident of this, that He who began a good work in you
will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus."
Philippians 1:6

Thursday, February 22, 2007

SHE came out of THERE?!

i posted tons of pictures of my belly while ellie was still cooking in there, so i thought i'd show you what it looks like now.

OK... i'm sort of cheating with this shirt. empire waist and flowy hides a lot. so... i tucked it in a little. here's what it really looks like:

i weighed myself for the first time since i had ellie today, and i weigh four pounds more than i did when i got pregnant. thing is, i had 20 pounds to lose before i got pregnant.

so...24 to go.

wish me luck.

1 comment:

kj said...

hey sister, you look freakin hot! that tummy is way little. i knew it wouldnt take you long to lose it. you look freakin hot and you're gonna look freakin hot at my wedding! and my ellie will be beautiful in that oh-so-perfect dress for my wedding! i can't wait! i love you both!