Aiming for progress, not perfection.

"...being confident of this, that He who began a good work in you
will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus."
Philippians 1:6

Monday, November 27, 2006

discoveries.

*crocs are the only shoes. yes, the only ones i have are red. no, i don't care that they don't match anything. buy me another pair if you're so worried.
*waking up five times a night is normal.
*the heating pad in bed makes landon hot. but it feels soo good to me.
*i love my body pillow, but i think i need a king-sized bed to manage it.
*bending over is hard. putting on tights is impossible.
*watching my belly move when my baby kicks because she is getting bigger is a miraculous experience.
*getting kicked in the ribs kinda hurts.
*being pregnant at christmastime is fun.
*doc is slowly getting pushed out of my lap as ellie takes over. literally. poor guy.
*nightly backrubs are the work of a fantastic husband.
*speaking of husbands, i need to be touched. no, not like that. i just need his hand to be touching my skin somewhere. then everything is OK.
*taping a 9-by-9 nursery for painting is harder than it sounds. there are eight outlets in there. seems like enough.
*not being able to pick things up is annoying.
*elizabeth claire was definitely a great choice. the best choice.
*friends and family are indispensible.
*my grey old navy sweatsuit was sent from heaven.
*unexplainable pains are normal.
*bills are the bane of my existance.
*i could hear that "christmas shoes" song every hour, and i'd still cry every time.

No comments: