Aiming for progress, not perfection.

"...being confident of this, that He who began a good work in you
will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus."
Philippians 1:6

Friday, September 15, 2006

everyone likes lyla. or lila. or lylah. or...something.

so, besides one friend of mine, the one that gave me the cookie, everyone i've asked or who has read this blog likes the name lyla.

the main conversation has been about the spelling.

molly and natalie like the traditional 'lila.' molly is crazy, 100 percent in favor of it.

i like 'lyla,' but am trying to decide if the changed spelling is just going to complicate my child's life.

well, new suggestion, which i'm kinda digging right now.

my sister-in-law is kylah. and she and delana, my mother-in-law, suggested lylah, in honor of her auntie.

i think that's kinda cool! it's a different spelling, and i'm all about honoring family members with my baby's name.

lylah ruth.

pretty.

No comments: