Aiming for progress, not perfection.
"...being confident of this, that He who began a good work in you
will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus."
Wednesday, May 03, 2006
a message from a desperately missed bff. (she has red hair. you have a 50/50 shot.)
"reading your blog made me think that i need to tell you the following things:
1. i wish i could post messages to your blog.
2. i absolutely LOVE your new haircut. so chic. wish i could have the guts to cut my hair short.
3. i am also trying to lose a few pounds -- we should try to motivate each other.
4. your blog is a bookmark on my computer at work and at home.
5. i think we have the same glasses.
miss you!! love, me."
is it any mystery why i love her?
**note: she does type with correct capitalization. i lowercased - for the sake of consistency. and, OK, maybe i was a little bored. lay off.**