Aiming for progress, not perfection.

"...being confident of this, that He who began a good work in you
will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus."
Philippians 1:6

Monday, May 01, 2006

but i wonder how he knew my age.

just boasting that i managed to get on the famed dmn writer's live chat this morning:

sarahphenry:
Matt - Excellent job this weekend keeping up with the blog. It was extremely informative and entertaining at the same time. I was wondering...what are your opinions on the from-left-field announcement from Jerry that the Cowboys will be changing the offensive scheme to include two tight ends? Have you seen this scheme work? I'm imagining Glenn, Owens, Witten and the new Fasano as being a pretty intimidating foursome.

Matt Mosley:
S.P.H., Great to hear from a demographic I'm desperately attempting to reach: Women, age 22-65! But I appreciate the kind words. The one guy I'm not ready to put in that fearsome foursome is the aforementioned Fasano. Let's wait until at least the second week of training camp to put him in that group. Yes, I think the Cowboys will have more firepower than they've had in years, but you still have to keep Drew Bledsoe upright. And the Jones announcement wasn't all that exciting in my mind. Do you really get all jazzed when an owner leaves the "fullback business?" I know I don't. Thanks again.

No comments: