Aiming for progress, not perfection.

"...being confident of this, that He who began a good work in you
will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus."
Philippians 1:6

Friday, March 10, 2006

week 1 diet results.

i weighed in this morning and.....(drumroll please).....i lost 5.2 pounds!

talk about motivation! i was all prepared to be happy with just learning as much as i did.

5.2 pounds.... that's a third of my 10 percent goal. in the first week.

wow.

now i'm preparing myself for a 1 pound loss or even a stay-the-same next week. not because i'm settling for that, but because i really could get used to everyone clapping for me in the meeting because i lost 5. but i know that won't happen every week. and i don't wanna be super sad next week.

also discovered today in the meeting that my BMI is 25.52 or something like that. ww says healthy is between 20 and 25. so...my goal is a 22.

goals everywhere...

now just 23.6 pounds to go!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

i am so proud of you. hope i can be a super-loser like you! thanks for helping to keep me in line too.