Aiming for progress, not perfection.

"...being confident of this, that He who began a good work in you
will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus."
Philippians 1:6

Saturday, February 11, 2006

the eyes of texas are upon us...



i have an announcement.

my someday sister-in-law, the fabulously gorgeous kelly mckinney, got her acceptance letter to university of texas yesterday.

she is graduating from smu (she's our best cheerleader-like a real one in a skirt and stuff) in may with a degree in advertising. she applied to the advertising graduate program at ut - the best program IN THE NATION - and got in!

it's very exciting because kelly is one of my favorite people, and she makes my brother so happy. they've been together (with some adventures in between) since like senior year in high school.

AND i'll be able to root for the longhorns (which i've always done anyway - me and landon) with legitimate pride and passion!

i think that's beyond exciting.

the burnt orange in my wardrobe is about to increase significantly... so are my excuses to visit austin.

i love you kelly. and i'm so proud of you.

No comments: