Aiming for progress, not perfection.

"...being confident of this, that He who began a good work in you
will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus."
Philippians 1:6

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

and to commence the evening...



...we had dinner and drinks at b.j.'s in a week-late celebration for molly's birthday. it was quite fun. we ate, had girl talk (read: sex talk), planned wedding centerpieces and other fabulous things like that. we also went to target where i bought a doggy placemat, pet stain cleaner, bones for doc, a stuffed elephant for doc, some unmentionables and a pair of super cute flat shoes because my feet were hurting from my heels. the evening was lovely, and we vowed not to wait so long before we hang out again. we have to keep that vow because it's too much fun to hang out with molly and natalie to wait this long again.

**note: yes, i was having a very bad hair day yesterday. get over it.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

you are cracking me up. so glad we could all get together.. then blog about it. need to do it again soon, maybe drinks and wedding mag perusing at my house so you can meet Charley? talk soon.

Molly said...

Yes, need to do it soon..although, I found out the next morning that I would have to take over Flower Mound again for the next couple of weeks. Ugh! Remind me to pack my Benadryl for Charley meeting..yes! drug-induced haze.
PS I like your pic of all three of us the best. Maybe it's because I look the better in yours than mine, but isn't that how we always decide which picture we like the best? Screw how others look. Seriously though, you guys always look fab.