Aiming for progress, not perfection.

"...being confident of this, that He who began a good work in you
will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus."
Philippians 1:6

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

the goal...18 pounds.



there are 18 weeks between now and june 1 and i'm going to lose a pound a week between now and then. that'll drop me from 152 to 134. then i'll be able to wear a bikini, maybe like this one, this summer and that will be good times.

if you catch me eating bad stuff - just say 'the goal.'

i hope i can do it.

by the way...i'm sure she does not weight 134. don't expect me to look this good...

1 comment:

Natalie said...

ok so there are 25 weeks b/w now and a wedding i have to go to in Kansas... with people I havent seen in 10 years. So I want to lose 2 lbs a week til then. I will be super hot and skinnier than i've been in 10 years if I can do that. Think I can do it? Okay well... I'll be happy if I could lose 35 lbs. but 50 is my ultimate goal. Dang, that's like a 1st grader. How'd I let myself get this fat?