Aiming for progress, not perfection.

"...being confident of this, that He who began a good work in you
will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus."
Philippians 1:6

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

gobble, gobble.





as i mentioned in my post about my new camera, i attended a lovely event, aptly named turkey dinner, on sunday night. it's a long-running tradition with my mom's church (the church i grew up in), christ united methodist church. it's a very, very large potluck dinner held at southfork ranch (yes, where they filmed Dallas) and there is an inordinante amount of yummy food and super fun fellowship with new and old friends. there is also always fabulous entertainment. and this year, my handsome little brother, travis, was a part. check out the photos. he's the cute blond one making the silly face in one of them. the posed photo is my other handsome little brother, scott, and my pretty mom.

No comments: